Below is information on how to access and use your store credit to make online purchases
Setting up your online customer account:
- Create a store customer account using the email you used when dropping off your items
- Once you've created a customer account your store credit will be linked to your account and available to use
- To check your store credit amount first navigate to your account page and find your store credit balance under 'Account Details'. Your credit never expires and is always available to use in-store + online
- It is helpful to review your Store Credit balance before placing your order to know if you will have a remaining balance to pay
- Navigate to your 'Cart'
- Click the 'Checkout' button
- At checkout, under 'Payment Method' click 'Alternative payment methods'
- You will be redirected to a refreshed checkout page. From here, select your delivery method then click 'Continue to payment'
- Under Payment select 'Store Credit'
- After entering your information click 'Pay now' to complete your purchase
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If your Store Credit amount does not cover the total cost of your order you receive an email prompting you to pay the remaining balance. Once remaining payment is processed your order will be completed.
With this new Store Credit redemption method you can now use your Store Credit towards in conjunction with discount codes and towards sale/discounted items.