Below is information on how to access and use your store credit to make online purchases
Setting up your online customer account:
- Create a store customer account using the email you used when dropping off your items
- Once you've created a customer account your store credit will be linked to your account and available to use
- Navigate to your 'Cart'
- Select the green 'Store Credit' button
- Enter the amount you wish to redeem
- A discount code will be automatically generated and added to your purchase in the amount you wish to redeem
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your shipping / pickup information and complete your purchase
If for any reason you choose not to redeem your credit once you've entered a 'Redeem for discount' amount you can recover said amount by following these steps:
- Navigate to you customer account page
- Click 'Store Credit'
- Under 'Current Discounts' click 'Recover Discount'
- Your credit amount should then return to your initial amount
Unfortunately store credit cannot be used in conjunction with any discounts, or discount codes when making purchases online. If you would like to use your credit with another offer please visit us in-store.
- To check your store credit amount at anytime navigate to your account page and find your store credit balance under 'Account Details'. Your credit never expires and is always available to use in-store.