Policies + FAQs
Can I use my store credit towards my online purchase?
Yes! To do so please follow these easy steps:
- Create a store customer account using the email you used when dropping off your items
- Once you've created a customer account your store credit will be linked to your account and available to use
- Navigate to your 'Cart'
- Select the green 'Store Credit' button
- Enter the amount you wish to redeem
- A discount code will be automatically generated and added to your purchase in the amount you wish to redeem
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your shipping / pickup information and complete your purchase
To check your store credit amount at anytime navigate to your account page and find your store credit balance under 'Account Details'
What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of our business all sales are final.
No returns, refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be issued.
We urge online customers to please carefully review item details and contact us for more information before placing your order.
Are you accepting drop-offs?
We are currently not accepting items. We will resume drop offs August 1st for the Fall / Winter season. Please refer to our Exchange page for more information on how our buy/sell/trade consignment model works.
How can I receive my purchase?
Order pick up is available during open hours:
Tuesday - Saturday 12pm - 6pm | Sunday 12pm - 5pm
At checkout simply select 'Pickup' and stop by anytime during open hours to collect your order.
Note: We are CLOSED on Mondays
We offer $10 local shipping in Calgary, $16 flat rate shipping to the rest of Canada, and free shipping for all orders over $100.
To track your order review your order confirmation email or visit Canada Post and enter your tracking number.
The following are the new cleaning protocols + precautions that will be put in place when you visit:
- Masks are mandatory while in the store
- Hand sanitizer station available at the entrance
- Clothing is steamed after they have been tried on before returning them to the floor