Below is information on how to access and use your store credit to make online purchases
Setting up your online customer account:
- Create a store customer account using the email you used when dropping off your items
- Once you've created a customer account your store credit will be linked to your account and available to use
- To check your store credit amount first navigate to your account page and find your store credit balance under 'Account Details'. Your credit never expires and is always available to use in-store + online
- It is helpful to review your Store Credit balance before placing your order to know if you will have a remaining balance to pay
- Navigate to your 'Cart'
- Click the 'Check out' button
- At checkout, select your delivery method (Shipping or Pick Up)
- Then, under 'Payment Method' click 'Alternative payment methods'
- Your checkout page will refresh, under Payment you can now select 'Store Credit'
- Double check that the correct delivery method is selected
- After entering your billing information click 'Complete payment' to complete your purchase
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If your Store Credit amount does not cover the total cost of your order you will receive an email prompting you to pay the remaining balance. Once the remaining payment is processed your order will be completed.
With this new Store Credit redemption method you can now use your Store Credit towards in conjunction with discount codes and towards sale/discounted items.